Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there’s a new topic!
This Tuesday’s topic:
December 18: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
Oooh, this is a hard one. How am I supposed to choose?!
1. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
As soon as I heard this book was out, I bought it on my Kindle. I read it all in one day. I loved it!
2. What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The concept of two girls in one body is absolutely fascinating to me.
3. Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Omg, that ending.
4. Every Day by David Levithan
Such a beautiful story.
5. Revived by Cat Patrick
This story was so awesome I wish I had written it. I’m eager to read more from her!
6. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
I waited so impatiently for this book to come out, and I wasn’t disappointed.
7. Insurgent by Veronica Roth ~ My review
YES. That is all.
8. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
If you’re a fantasy fan and you haven’t read Kristin Cashore’s books, you’re seriously missing out. Start with Graceling! (My review of Graceling)
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas ~ My review
I wish I had been around when this story was on FictionPress. Maas created a wonderful world and I just wish I could have read it sooner.
10. The Scourge by A.G. Henley
A unique take on the post-apocalyptic story, I really didn’t see the Big Twist coming. I love this story.
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver ~ My review
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson